Resolution

We should constantly be on guard against temptations
to break the new resolution "just this once."

The moment you yield "just this once,"
you introduce the thin edge of the wedge
that will, in the end, split your resolution into pieces.

Equally important is the fact that each time you resist temptation
the stronger does your resolution become.

Act upon your resolution as early and as often as possible,
as with every manifestation of thought in action,
the stronger does it become.

You are adding to the strength of your original resolution
every time you back it up with action.

I resolve to be master of my mind and body.

I resolve to mount guard over Speech, Thought and Action.

I resolve to be Fearless.

I resolve to be Gentle, Quiet and Loving to others.

I resolve to hold myself ever Calm and Serene.

I resolve to be a staunch upholder of the Great Law
of Compassion and Non-injury.

I resolve to master all the principles of Spiritual Unfoldment.

I resolve in this life, so to train myself,
that I shall be a tremendous centre of Spiritual Force.

I resolve to live the Divine Life.